Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 18: Family OBX trip


Baby Weaver took his/her first family road trip to the Outer Banks last weekend to support dad as he ran the OBX marathon. Laurel and baby were an awesome support group, dropping me at the start, cheering me as I began, chatting on the phone with me while I ran and cheering me to the finish! Here are a couple of pictures - I also took some pictures during my run and they will be posted soon - maybe even some video I shot of the finish.

We really enjoyed our time with the Uitz family as they came down from Northern Virginia. Mary rocked the 1/2 marathon with ease - great job Mary!!




Baby Weaver continues to grow and is now moving around and checking out the surroundings. We are excited for our ultrasound on November 20th to learn the gender! Thanksgiving Day we will share with everyone the gender of Baby Weaver on this blog :)

Hope everyone is doing well - we look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome OBX race for you Bob and for Mary. We're so proud of you! I know that this Thanksgiving will be exciting for everyone when we learn if Baby Weaver is male or female! Thanks for the posting of pictures for everyone to enjoy! xox Mama J

The Dinsmore's said...

That picture is so cute with your little belly. I can't wait to see you and the bump okay and Bob. Just Joking!!!!

You look beautiful, Laurel!!!