Wednesday, December 23, 2009

8 month elf




Big snow. Abigail looked around in wonder and that's about it:) Yesterday we ate some snow and took a walk thru it. I did, however, promise Becca I'd make a snow angel and I did!
















8 months old and ready to go!!!!






staying close to daddy with all the snow coming down Saturday......




dainty "feets" as we say around here
Merry CHRISTmas to all. I am determined not to get caught up in the hype of the retail season and enjoy our baby girl and each other this first Christmas together. Each time I ask someone "how's it going?" they say they cannot wait till its over next week. Sad. I am vowing not to overeat sweets, over spend- yes we are sticking to the budget (right Bob?) and doing the "Slow parenting" thing. Not too many activities or outings at one time, plently o down time and pure joy in reading or a brisk walk or singing and goofing. xoxo















No comments: